Avoiding Realities ♒ 逃避现实

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Concert by the Bay Part 2

BIG day~ COS GOT F.I.R! FAIRYLAND IN REALITY! Pad, Kian, Kun, Long ge and mi were there. There concert also got kone, 183club, machi, kuo, cai cunjia, tanya and non the least... zhou cong qin...who kio tio sai can get so many ppl to hear him sing.

Machi
Kuo dono wat...


F.I.R! ARGH... The pics not good.. sux! Im really limited by the camera's 2x optical zoom already.. I oso felt like chopping off my shaking hands.. T_T. SHOULD ALSO have used the continous SHOT mode! haiz... nid better cam or camcoder plz. FAYE ROX LA!


KONE.. not again ...




183 Club. Nice to c onli





Countdown to fireworks


.. no time to upload the vidz... think the vid encoding not compress... argh.. file size quite big... better cam plz... k. back to boring life again...