Dun be jealous.. blame urself.
Was organizing my massive files and folders.. and found this text file which contained an interesting and meaningful poem that i discovered way back in year 2000.. When i first read it, i sort of kana possessed.. coz it somehow linked to the situations i was in during sec4. I tihnk it shows another perspective about jealousy and the need of initiation.. it enlightened me so much such that i copied and pasted onto notepad and saved it. So thought of sharing it..hehe
-----------
If u c mi walking the road with some1 else
Its not bcos I like his company
Its bcoz u r not brave enough 2 walk beside mi.
If u hear mi talking abt him all the time
Its not bcoz he pleases me
Its bcoz u r too deaf 2 hear my heartbeat
If u feel mi falling wif some1 new
Its not bcoz I luv him
Coz u r not there 2 catch mi fall
If u feel lost, I too am nowhere
I too dunno where the road is going
R we gonna cross each other's path
Or just completely turn around?
Will we just let go of what we had
Or go to the place where love is bound
Dun let mi walk with him
It's U I want to walk with
Dun let mi talk of him
It's U I want to talk with
Dun let mi fall for him
It's U I want to fall in love with.
-----------
If u c mi walking the road with some1 else
Its not bcos I like his company
Its bcoz u r not brave enough 2 walk beside mi.
If u hear mi talking abt him all the time
Its not bcoz he pleases me
Its bcoz u r too deaf 2 hear my heartbeat
If u feel mi falling wif some1 new
Its not bcoz I luv him
Coz u r not there 2 catch mi fall
If u feel lost, I too am nowhere
I too dunno where the road is going
R we gonna cross each other's path
Or just completely turn around?
Will we just let go of what we had
Or go to the place where love is bound
Dun let mi walk with him
It's U I want to walk with
Dun let mi talk of him
It's U I want to talk with
Dun let mi fall for him
It's U I want to fall in love with.
