nothing is impossible meh.
..im so used to seeing my fellow peers pulling clients to sit down and present, closing cases etc that i started to get discouraged and demoralised.. im stubborn and a slow learner. i cant change. gimme 1 month i oso cant close a case. im not suitable in this line. i dun have the luck. Im sick of seeing people's black face and hand.i started to feel sick of the working hours. morning 3 hrs of training/coaching den outfield until 10-11pm, including sat n sun. I hate it cos i cannot watch proj superstar _|_. Im so tired that i can hardly remember wat i did in the morning, let alone yesterday. Im having negative income daily. I started to feel like giving up and think of career switch..
Thurs night, my boss told me that friday is the day to close my first case. Frankly, i felt a tinge of excitement.. Friday, bedok, is the day i had my first sit-down. 2 in fact. I used to think that i nobody would agree to go back listen to me. I used to think tat i wont meet ppl who are juz zun zun want to consider a savings plan. ware got so heng 1 ? But it happened. i met 2 infact. Hmm.. abit tio stuck. but guess i'll tong until at least next year then say.. great colleagues.. and..
nothing is impossible meh?
Thurs night, my boss told me that friday is the day to close my first case. Frankly, i felt a tinge of excitement.. Friday, bedok, is the day i had my first sit-down. 2 in fact. I used to think that i nobody would agree to go back listen to me. I used to think tat i wont meet ppl who are juz zun zun want to consider a savings plan. ware got so heng 1 ? But it happened. i met 2 infact. Hmm.. abit tio stuck. but guess i'll tong until at least next year then say.. great colleagues.. and..
nothing is impossible meh?
